Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Every day I watch my kids play and interact with each other and us and every day they amaze me with something new!! i can honestly see them growing physically and mentally EVERYday!! i LOVE my girls so much and i am trying to cherish each day...i couldn't be more happy than i am right now.. able to stay home with my girls and PLAY all day :)
Mia.... 15 months
-can say a few words... including, Hi (my favorite.. she sounds so sweet when she says hi :), bye bye, dada, mama, more (she signs this one), ball, that (dat), baba (for drink), Ta Da (like you'd say after a trick), and wow.... i could be forgetting a few.
-LOVES her stuffed monkey :) at night all we have to say is "you want your monkey?" and we hand it to her.. she gives up a big grin and a little giggle, and then we put her in her crib and she plays with him untill she falls asleep. Mia is sooooo good about nap/bed time!! i can just put her in when i know its time and she will either play for a bit before she falls asleep or lay right down and snooze :) THANK YOU MIA!!!
-Mia is deffinately a paci girl... she will do almost anything to get her hands on one of those bad boys .. haha! i really have to hide them when she is awake because if she catches her eye on one.. it's all over :)
- mia still prefers crawling, but we are thinking she will walk anyday (we have been saying that for 3 months now :) .. but really.. she took seven consecutive steps at church the other day and keeps taking a couple here and there at home...
- mia's favorite foods would be... BANANAS!!!! pasta with red sauce, cafe rio tortillas, any drink, she likes waffles in the mornings, and she will pretty much devour ANY fruit , oh and how could i forget otter pops.. the must have for a st. george summer :)
- i can't look at mia without falling in love all over again..
-she dances to the music.. super cute
-when i point a camera at her and say cheese she tilts her head and smiles.... what a good girl! maddie still hasn't quite mastered that one.
-mia takes one good nap a day in the afternoon.. this is when i get some good sun laying out in my back yard.
cute little sisters..
Mia with her 2 favorite things.... Monkey and paci! what a happy camper :)
and one more time for mommy, cheese! (notice the head tilts on all 3)
sick baby... mia had a fever for a couple of days (we think teething) so i made her a bed on the floor and she was so content to just lay there and watch movies and nap all day .. sweet girl!
Maddie.... 3 1/2 yrs old
- Maddie just started gymnastics :) she is sooo cute when she goes.. i feel like she is getting sooo big but when i watch her at the gym she is sooo tiny compared to all the other girls... guess she's still my baby :)
- some cute phrases that commonly come out of mads mouth... "i know what we can do..... we can play hide and seek!!!!" (said with rolling enthusiasm)... " let's go get mia together... because we are both mommies and we are BEST FRIENDS" ...
-likes to dress herself!
-loves to ride bikes with all the neighborhood kids
-puts on my makeup almost daily!!!! aahhhhh
-favorite drink is root beer (any brown soda is root beer) and chocolate milk
- loves to make and drink protein shakes with daddy in the morning :)
-has been changing her identity lately to a different princess each day...
- Sings and performs all the time!!! She Sings at the top of her lungs and LOVES to show off.. haha!
-is a great artist... she draws people all the time with eyes and eyeballs, ears, arms, legs, hair, a nose, and a smile... i seriously am impressed by many of her drawings :)
-recently hung onto the garage door as it was going up... all of a sudden i hear.. "help mommy help!!" and i look over to see her hanging from the garage door like 5 feet off the ground.. haha! i quickly grabbed her down and she was holding onto me soooo tight.. i think the whole ordeal may have scared her a bit :)
we LOVE this girl !! she makes us laugh
here is our re-inactment of maddie's ride on the garage door today :) needless to say i wasn't able to ask her to "hold that pose while i grabbed my camera"... so i thought to give you the idea of what happened i would just re-do it :) Funny huh !!... i just wish i could have seen the whole thing... slowly riding up !