Monday, June 7, 2010

I heart MADE!!

okay so i have mentioned this girls site and i'm gonna do it again and i probably will talk about it in the future :) i LOVE this site... MADE!!!! you have to check it out if you love to sew :) i frequent this site and i am always wanting to experiment using her fabulous tutorials .. but because i still DREAM of my one day craft room i have to unload my laundry room of all my supplies... scatter them ALL over my living room/kitchen... and then i can allow the creative juices to flow :) i have had my eye on these "market skirts" for many moons now and i finally tried them!! super fun and cute!! here are the results...


i have so much fun making things for my girls....


i HAD to re-create her yellow one!!! it was perfect and i LOVE yellow :)


i thought a fourth of july skirt would be fun.... still need to figure the measurements to make mia one too :)


i have also been eyeing this fun project... cute little bags for whatever!! i lined them with vinyl and they were soooo much fun to make... i learned soooo much just following these two tutorials of hers... seriously like taking an online sewing course :)

cute huh?! mia's red tights that i have NEVER used got cut up and put on this one :)


i was giddy when i finished my first one of these... i just had to keep going...


so here's another




and i didn't stop there ... i made three more! super fun!!

6 comments:

Kurtis and Iva said...

Love your projects and also love Made! I have a little list of projects from her site that I'll get around to one day...

The Burnetts said...

I want to come and get crafty with you!!! I love that site, too...now if I could just find the time (and space) to do more projects...

Liz Smith said...

how fun!! i would love to learn how to sew someday. how did you learn? maybe when i have kids i will have more incentive to do it.

Anna said...

Wow so cute!!! Love it all, you are so good at sewing and recreating things :)

Jess said...

Seriously, I wish I had half the talent you have! You amaze me.

Leslee said...

I had so much fun looking at your crafts... the little purses were darling... does one have my name on it yet?...and those skirts... wouldn't it be cute for you to make yourself one too and have a matchy matchy day with the girls... so much fun.. love it! xoxo