Friday, June 11, 2010

Quick Trip :)

We wanted to take a quick trip just to gettaway and spend time together so what better place for some wholesome family time than VEGAS :) we stayed at the Rio for a night... went swimming.. ate at Pf changs (mmmm.. lettuce wraps)... visited nordstrom rack.. met up with old friends.. and just had fun together :)

How sweet is this little girl?!


our kids are such great little travelers :) they sleep, watch movies, eat snacks, play, and giggle with each other :)


i have the most handsome man that holds my hand, kisses my lips, and takes such good care of me and our girls!!


Sleeping Beauties... we decided to try putting mia in bed with mads instead of bringing up the pack-n-play... worked out great and they thought it was pretty fun too.


lets play "i spy".... (i will give you a hint... mia had no pockets to put her sticky treat) haha!


My 3 year old photographer :).. not bad eh?

12 comments:

neil and aubs said...

How lucky are you to have good travelers! Hey, I just saw a picture of you in the St. George magazine :)

Liz Smith said...

oh how i miss taking random weekend trips to vegas! so fun!!

and laura, you are so beautiful!!!!

Leslee said...

I can't believe they're sleeping in a bed with each other... no pack and play... they look so cute and like they're having a great time together in the backseat as they travel.. what can I say, they're so loveable! xoxo Mom

Leslee said...

Okay, I forgot to say I laughed out loud when I finally found "the sucker" stuck to Mia's tummy... and Shawn's expression... seriously, I'm still chuckling! Did Mia wonder where her sucker went?

Anna said...

I love Vegas getaway trips! I love the pictures of your girls in the car, too cute :) And the sucker picture also cracked me up, it took me a minute to figure it out too, hilarious. Oh how I wish we could have joined you.

And I so miss going to the splash park with you guys. Looks like such a fun and warm day ... love the swimming suits too :)

Anna said...

Oh I forgot, I got Addie's swimsuit at Nordstorm (I couldn't resist) and Izze's is from Target. Mine is from that Diivine Modestee place.

harmony marie said...

As I always say, such a cute family. BTW, Shawn, do I detect a little salt and pepperage?

The Rollo Crew said...

Ahhh...hmmm...well I'm sure you tried to call to meet up with us but my phone has been acting crazy. LOL! Just kidding...but you better call the next time your in Vegas. My boys would have loved some attention from the Warner girls!!! Miss ya!
XOXO Melanie

Jess said...

What a great little get away! Your girls are adorable!!! I'm a little jealous you got to go to PF Changs.

The Rollo Crew said...

P.S. I did get a new cell phone number a few months ago...did I send it to you? It's a 702 number.
XOXO Melanie

Leslee said...

waiting for more! xoxo mom

Brad and Kaci said...

Oh I love you!!! You guys are always doing something fun!