Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Meet Squishy...


Hi, my name is Squishy Baby :) i was given to my best friend Maddie for her first christmas! i have been her FAVORITE baby/toy since :) Maddie is such a good mommy!! she loves to take me everywhere she goes so i don't miss out on anything... i go to church, wal-mart, target, grandma's, camping, and many other places!! My clothes are lost somewhere but that's okay because maddie puts me in silky jammies at nighttime :) as you can tell i am super LOVED !! xoxo Squishy Baby

3 comments:

Anna said...

Squishy has been so many places, I barely recognized her! We sure miss you Squishy ;)

Leslee said...

It's funny but true that everyone who sees Maddie with Squishy Baby understands completely that this doll is not her only possession (even though it appears that way)... but it is nice she puts on the nylon nitie sometimes when she goes out with her... ha... has squishy been on a diet because she seems very lean... like she's losing her stuffing... ha... xoxo grandma g

Leslee said...

I need more pictures! What about a picture of Mia walking... grandma g