Thursday, July 1, 2010

{ RanDOm }


all dressed up for a picnic outside :)


Maddie wanted to pretend she was Mia... high chair, sippie, baby face, baby talk, and of course i had to call her "Mia" :) silly girl!


my sweet princess... she has LOVED dancing lately! she puts on that tutu.. turns up the jams.. and boogies!


this girl cracks me up!!


friends having a popcorn party and watching a movie :)


maddie wanted me to "come over to her house"... it was located under our desk :) mia quickly joined in on the fun!!


k mom... that should hold you 'till the fourth of july?! love you!

3 comments:

Leslee said...

Okay, I must say I am satisfied and this WILL hold me over for a couple of weeks, but if a few pictures are good, then a lot are better... so if you happen to find any more tucked away, I'll take even more.... loved the picture of you going "into Maddie's house" (the desk well..)... so cute... too much fun up there in St. Geo! xoxo Mom

Kurtis and Iva said...

fun times! we need to get together again. Maybe we'll have to go to the splash park.

Liz Smith said...

i love random posts, especially of your cute babies! keep 'em coming! :)