Wednesday, October 27, 2010

{ Alice in Wonderland }

My sister in law is truly amazing!!!! we recently went to my nieces 5th birthday party and this is what we enjoyed....

a beautifully decorated table with the perfect birthday girl chair at the end :) and don't you just LOVE the paper lanterns!!!

the cutest table setting EVER !!! i was in love with these place mats .. and real china for the kids to have their tea party :)

the birthday girl of course in the sweetest alice in wonderland costume you have ever seen.. isn't she a doll.. and she was the sweetest birthday girl hostess :)

the kids enjoying their lunch.. yum!

maddie peeking over the table :)

and the loot each kid got to take home!!! it had an alice in wonderland book with necklace.. a "drink me" drink, and an "eat me" cookie :)

i didn't get pictures of the darling cupcakes and cake... or the signs that lead into the house that said "which way" and "yonder" and that sort of stuff... they were super cute! she thinks of it ALL!! and the kids played fun games and got to bounce in the bounce house... we had a ball!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute!!! What a fun idea and everything looks so cute, I bet Maddie loved it :) (and you, of course :))

harmony marie said...

Haha, I just saw your last comment and I was totally going to write "Oh my goodness!" That chair is awesome, but laura, you've inspired me, you will just die when you see this couch from the DI. it is AMAZING. BTW, your girls are still the cutest I have ever seen. EVER.

Leslee said...

What cute pictures of Emily's Mad Hatter's 5th Birthday Party! So much fun... I had forgotten it was drizzling until I saw pictures of the wet ground... anyway, too much fun. The girls were so cute... am already missing Maddie and Mia... I am a wimpy grandma ... I have to get over it... I'll be seeing all my grandkids soon enough... xxo Mom