Friday, July 23, 2010

oh maddie... silly girl!

My maddie is such a fun girl!! We have sooooo many fun times together and i feel so blessed that she was sent to me :) she has entertained us many times in the past with her stories, dances, sassy attitude, and truthfulness :) i often forget to write down (for me this is where my blogging comes in handy) all the things i'd like to remember in the future.... and occasionally i catch a few and remember to write them down :) so here i am remembering one of the latest ....

maddie had just woken up from bed and shawn went in to see her in the morning.

shawn-"hi honey, how did you sleep?"
maddie- "i'm sick"
shawn- "oh?.... what's wrong"
maddie-"i'm dying..."
shawn- "huh?!"
maddie- "...i'm dying to go to disneyland."

hahaha!!! i thought that was soooo funny! especially for the first words out of her mouth in the morning :) cute girl... i bet she'll be excited when we show up at the magic kingdom in August with grandma !! yay!!

5 comments:

Jess said...

LOL! Maddie cracks me up!

Anna said...

That is hilarious!!! We miss Maddie's funny phrases so much, she is a crack-up :)

Leslee said...

So funny... loved hearing she is "anxious" to go to Disneyland, but "dying" to go... just takes the excitement up a notch I guess.... Yes, she is a funny girl! Gotta love her creativity! xoox GrandmaG

Josh and Megan said...

ha ha... love her! I am most likely coming down on August 21st with some girls...please say you will be in town? i want you to come see Tarzan at Tuachan with me. But if you're back to school shopping, then I understand! Is it really that time of year again?

Amanda said...

Your girls are just so beautiful. Looks like you guys had a blast!!