Friday, March 26, 2010

Los Algadonas Mexico ...

So we recently went to Los Algadonas with my parents to explore their dental town we have heard so much about!! i had some work i needed done and since we don't have dental insurance it was much cheaper to get it done down there.... i won't go into to many details but my teeth look great now and we had a fun time down there as well :)

Me after my root canal..... :( not my favorite pass time.... but it went really well!


Our hotel had an awesome pool!! there was a lazy river, and a beach-like entrance and the pool was heated to 94 degrees!! we spent lots of time out there after our days getting teeth worked on in mexico :) Mia LOVED crawling in the super shallow part... she even fell asleep in the pool one of the days :)


Daddy and Mia :)


Grandma swimming with the girls...


The crew (minus shawn... he was taking picure:)


mommy and her two beautiful girls laying out... we can't wait for summer!!

6 comments:

Liz Smith said...

oh man, that looks so nice!!! i can't wait until it's warm enough to be able to lay out by the pool. i need me some sun! bring on summer!

Anna said...

Oh I am so jealous of the sun and the laying out and the pool. Looks like so much fun, love that Mia can fall asleep anywhere! Your hair looks cute too, love the curls. What a fun trip even if you had to do some teeth work.

The Drawes said...

I Love Love LOVE your posts!!!! You're the only reason i still check blogs!!! I love you Lo!!

Jess said...

Oh my gosh, I love your girls! They are so cute and funny! That purse cracks me up!

Leslee said...

Except for the dental work you had to endure that WAS a fun trip and the pool area was definitely a perk! It's so much fun playing with babies (especially cute babies) in the water... they're just so naturally soft and cuddly and the water makes it even more fun! xoxo Mom

erin2kay said...

:( Sorry about the teeth thing... I'm so anti Dentists... haha.