Monday, March 8, 2010

Factor Five :)

This past weekend we were able to be apart of the Lake to Lake race here in st. george!! it is a 50 mile relay from Gunlock lake to Sand Hollow lake!! we had a team of 5 people so that made it so we each ran approx. 10 miles. Shawn and i were so glad that we could do this race together!! his family was in town and so they were able to watch the kids for the 6-7 hours that it took for us to finish.... thanks!! :) we finished 30th overall out of 88 teams, and 14th in our division (boys/girls)! we were pretty happy with our results since this race was just for fun :) we hope to do it again next year!!


we have been having so much fun running together lately!! most mornings shawn will go run and then come back and tell me the route he went on so that i can do the same one and we can compare our times...


our team!! left to right.... kevin, Danni, Me (Laura), Shawn, Janelle. Don't we look hot after running 5o miles.... haha!!

7 comments:

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

Way to go!! You guys totally ROCK!

Liz Smith said...

great job guys!! you're my heroes. :)

Leslee said...

You guys totally carry through! I love the way you plan and practice and have fun along the way and THEN actually run the race! Sounds like lots of fun... Congratulations!!!!! Mom

Anna said...

What a fun time! Sounds like a good time :)

Kurtis and Iva said...

I'm super impressed with you guys!! One day Kurtis and I will be like you two!

harmony marie said...

Hello!
How was the Mexico teeth fix trip?

Can you make me a TUTu? Well for a friend. My friend is having a baby and I wanted to get her a little tutu!! Pink and white...hot pink?

Could you call me?
How much?
--
Harmony

erin2kay said...

How FUN! I've never heard of a race like that!
Just this week I went to Disneyland and was able to experience the Captain Eo (ya, did you hear it is back?)...BOY it totally brought back SOOO many memories of us hanging out a Dland! So much fun! Glad I'll be seeing you SOON!!!