Sunday, November 1, 2009

We love to go to california to visit family and just have a good ol' time :) we always go in august... but who says that our annual girls trip can only be once a year?!! we decided to get in the car (warner girls) and head on down for some fun in the sun :) As we drove down maddie got sick and threw up in the car! uuugghh, yuck!! luckily grandma nursed her back to health in a couple of days so we could play!! As usual we ate out, shopped (but not sooo much:), sewed, relaxed little, and to top it off we went through my mom's entire craft closet and had a garage sale! we made some pretty good bucks too!! here are some fun pix from the trip...


Grandma and the girls!


Emily and Maddie playing dress up... cute cousins!


Driving the car by herself at the pumpkin patch... what a maniac!


Waiting patiently in line :)



Riding horses!! what a thrill! Maddie gets such a kick out of this!!!


My little pumpkin princess in the baby pumpkin patch!


feeding the animals :)



maddie getting her haircut.... and grandma and mia watching. Maddie looks forward to sitting in the car and watching Dora :)

3 comments:

Leslee said...

What a fun time we had... and so unexpected! What fun having three darling warner girls to spoil ... but this time it was me who was spoiled and that's no lie! Thank you so much for getting my sewing room and sewing closet FINALLY cleaned out so I can find things. It's been so liberating and you are such a pro at organizing and cleaning out, Laura... seriously, I am so impressed! It's a dream come true to have so much room and the ability to see and find things I never knew I had. The garage sale was a hoot, too! Yippee for garage sales! I feel guilty for taking almost a whole day doing this clean-out... but not too guilty... really I had a ball! xoxoxo Love you, Mom (Thank you so much for not making me throw away my beloved halloween fabrics... seriously, I couldn't have faced getting rid of that and you know it!)

Anna said...

What a fun trip, you guys always know how to party!

Josh and Megan said...

You and your mom crack me up! What a fun trip...I just saw the pics on your moms blog with Maddie and the throw up bowl! Poor girl! I wish I could have been a shopper at that garage sale! CA rocks! What are you guys doing for Christmas? Did you get a new car...I forgot to ask that on you Halloween post...I noticed it looked like a new car that you decorated for the trunk or treat!