Sunday, November 1, 2009

Warner Pest Control :)

we had such a fun halloween season this year... here are a few fun things we did :)



thursday we carved pumpkins with a few neighborhood friends... the kids had fun running around and the adults had fun carving the pumpkins :)


friday we went to another pumpkin carving party and brought some fun treats :) i was pretty excited about my "candy corn" cupcakes. i thought they turned out cute :)


addie and maddie..... (shout out- please don't leave us jensens!!)


My little lady ...xoxoxo


The fam... shawn was the bug catcher... i was a butterfly, maddie a bumblebee, and mia a ladybug. i love a themed halloween :)




i had too much fun getting them ready.... i decided to try crimping maddie's hair and then thought hmmm... mia has enough hair to crimp too... why not?!


the end of the day photo shoot :) at least addie smiled! (shout out- maddie is going to miss her BFF!!!)


The car wanted to dress up too :)


the most handsome bug catcher in st. george! and yes the mustache is drawn on.



he did some good work that night catching two of the cutest bugs ever!


We went to our friends house who carved over 50 pumpkins!!! it was super cool!

12 comments:

Bridget and Derrik said...

No Way! I was Straight as an arrow until I pulled the dang trigger, that just shows you How Hard it Kicked ;) Or maybe not??? haha... Those Bugs you were catching were SUPER cute (all 3 of them) :)

Liz Smith said...

what a cute idea! i love themed costumes as well. you girls are definitely the cutest bugs ive ever seen. :)

Leslee said...

Your costumes are darling! Shawn's moustache was predictable (every year you draw one on, Shawn)... nice touch to any costume.. ha.. loved the girls crimped hair, laura, your tutu was perfect... your car trunk was amazing... loved it all. All this and you made those cute candy corn cupcakes. You guys are having way too much fun. I know you had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! (Now, what are you going to be NEXT year?)... xoxo mom

Anna said...

I loved all of your costumes, you are so creative! I loved the crimped hair, especially Mia's :) We are so going to miss you guys when we move :(

neil and aubs said...

Great job on the costumes-you all look fantastic!

Adrienne said...

that is so awesome! you guys were so cute! we were the same thing for halloween (minus the bug man!)

Travis and Malea said...

LOVE IT!!...if I steal that cute idea next year don't be mad K? :)

Andrea said...

CUTE! Looks like fun...
We really need to get together.

Josh and Megan said...

I LOVE your costumes...Shawn is awesome! You look beautiful...and your girls? Cute as always! I can't believe those cupcakes! They look amazing! You should sell them! Or at least move by me so we can make them for every event! Love you!

Ashley said...

SOO stinkin cute! I love your family costumes! too cute! And a bug catcher! too funny & adorable! you guys had tons of fun! its so much better with kids!!! adorable cupcakes too! You talented girl you! :)

Amanda said...

I absolutely LOVE all of your costumes....how darling!! Looks like you guys had such a blast! I am so sad Anna is moving....what are we gonna do with out our cute 4-some at joy school?? :(

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

You are too cute Laura! I wish I was fun with halloween, but really I just don't love it...it's sad I know!!! Im so sorry about not coming over to see you guys.., I was so bugged, the whole way home :(