Thursday, May 7, 2009

My little princess

This past sunday i gave maddie a few dresses to choose from for church.  She instantly chose her "princess dress" and was thrilled to pieces to get to wear it :)  Then as i was looking for a matching bow she spied the crown in her bow jar ... it was all over from there!  She insisted on wearing it :)  i thought okay fine wear it while i get ready and then i will make the switch when she's not looking so we don't like we are on our way to a theme park :)  Right when we were leaving  i went to make the switch but oooohhh no she was not going to have it!  She just loved looking at herself in the mirror , haha.  So i let her wear it.  Don't you just love when they start to have a mind of their own :)  I LOVE my little princess!


12 comments:

Karley said...

Laura, she pulls it off well! In fact I think she looks adorable!

Jess said...

She's so deserving of a crown!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

So for real, Maddie was the CUTEST thing walking into sacrament. I leaned over to Garrett and said what a cutie. He doesn't quite get it yet. hahaha. ;)

Liz Smith said...

the outfit suits her. she's definitely a princess. :)

Anna said...

She looked so cute last Sunday, Maddie really is a princess. And I also love that she wanted to sleep in her gloves, that picture makes me laugh everytime I see it.

Leslee said...

I couldn't believe this picture... you captured her in her true princess mode... sooo cute... Hey, when she's 17 she could get a job at Disneyland as Sleeping Beauty, walking down main street giving the princess wave... I love this little princess!!! xoxo GrandmaG.

The Rollo Crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Rollo Crew said...

I'm so glad you found me!! Your girls are absolutely beautiful. We'll have to get together soon with your two girls and our soon to be two boys...we'll have a blast! Miss ya tons!!

Brandon and Erin said...

So cute...I think Brynnley wore the same dress for Easter! Girls are fun...(but so are boys:))

Matt and Stephanie said...

Holy Crap I didnt know you had another baby! She is so cute! I can't believe how big Maddie is either. Wow!

Anonymous said...

Cute girls. Seriously cute
Loved the Zion story. Ain't it the truth how long everything takes and how much the poo!!!

Also, I want your hair! I think I'm gonna go ahead and ask -Who cuts your hair???

Andrea said...

LAURA! I am dying over Mia's pics. They are so precious!! Did you take them? She is SO pretty! ...and those cheeks!
Oooo! I love it. And I love reading all about Maddie. Myla is a year behind her. So many fun things to look forward to.