Friday, October 31, 2008

Maddie's 1st car ...


My brother and sister-in-law got maddie this car for her first birthday and it has been the biggest hit from day 1!  she has mastered the idea of the trunk.... all day long she is constantly taking her car from point A to point B unloading and re-organizing and then we start again.   i can literally watch her all day doing this because it is so funny how meticulous she is... and she won't just put anything in her car... she picks and chooses from all areas of the house her special items... here is just a random sample of what some of her most valued goods are :)



5 comments:

Jess said...

What a funny girl! I love her stash.

Rhonda Riley said...

CELL PHONE and of course a comb ~ I'm proud of her for picking a toothbrush...what a little sweetie pie!

Andrea said...

Love your pics... Halloween costumes are so cute!! Did you make them? Im guessing yes. -Not that they 'look' 'home-made' or anything :) They look like you bought them for way too much in Vegas or something!
Your family is so cute! We miss you guys. We need to plan something and come to St George to see you guys.

Ty and Janene said...

Oh no watch out I can just see her behind wheels. Cute Halloween costumes how was trunk or treat? Ya the dehydrator would be good I am sick of my oven smelling like jerky every time I cook!

Liz Smith said...

how fun! your pictures always make me smile. :)

hey, can you email me your address? i'm putting together my christmas card list and we'd like to send you guys one. thanks!!!
lizsmith3013@gmail.com