Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween fun!

We had a fun Halloween party at our good friends the Jensens house.  We ate goodies, carved pumkins, and the kids got to play :)   here are a few pictures to satisfy my cute mom that keeps reminding me to update my boring blog:)Love you!
 
Andrew and Shawn cleaning up the pumpkin carving mess.... what good little husbands :)

Addie and Maddie just love each other!  Addie is giving Maddie a big smoocher :)


Here are all the kids with the finished product... they didn't do much of the work but they lokk much cuter posing by them than we would have :)  

4 comments:

derek said...

Your little girl is so cute. Have a good Halloween....Hope the Cedar house is doing well.

Anna said...

Those are some fun pictures, what cool friends you have :)

Brad and Kaci said...

Looks like fun! Wish we could have been there!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I just love this time of year! I want to see your growing belly! Thanks for the pics ps....Jake was just shaking his head and lauging...couldnt believe how I looked:) Its sad...very sad:( At least you were cute! What is with me sticking out my tongue-I was so wierd! Thanks Leslie for reminding me-sorry if I was annoying! :) Love ya!