Saturday, June 4, 2011

things i LOVE about Mia right now.....
1. is such a talker and has only one volume.... LOUD!
2. sleeps in till 9 am :)
3. still takes her 2-3 hr nap
4. wakes up with the messiest bed head each morning
5. is super snuggly
6. at the store she will sing at the TOP of her lungs and when i tell her to be quieter she says with her hands in the air " but i'm just singin' " ... and this is said in the softest most angelic voice :) haha
7. does EXSACTLY what maddie does
8. says she wants things "so bad" again she melts me with her cute phrases... this girl knows how to work me :)
9. goes pee pee in the potty for a "nerm" aka gummy worm :)
10. loves all bugs and calls them "nice bugs" . once maddie stomped on a bug that she was playing with and talking to and she freaked out crying that maddie had stepped on her "nice bug" when maddie took her foot off the bug was totally dead but mia told me that "no he's not dead.. he's a nice bug" and continued playing with him :) so sweet!
11. loves to swim, ride bikes with maddie, help daddy, pick out her own clothes and shoes, wear big girl panties, pee in her big girl panties, dress up, and be wrapped up like a baby so mommy can pretend she still has a newborn :)
12. says "o-tay" for okay :)

LOVE THIS LITTLE SASSY GIRL!!!







































playing at mcdonalds...

















this mornings bed head :)






















maddie helping with my project... she is very good at glazing :)


















after their friend Sione's party... i think they played hard!!

































Mr. Maddie :)

3 comments:

Leslee said...

Yes, "Ask and I shall receive" thank you for this payoff... loved your list of why Mia is such a charmer... so cute... the pic with their party hats and they're sleeping... they look like twins... Mia is quickly catching up with Maddie's size! Fun... thanks for the post! xoxoxo Mom

The Good Life said...

Your girls are so cute! I LOVE their cute hair-dos. You should post a demo on how to glaze. I was thinking about glazing over my white kitchen cabinets but I am too scared. Maybe I should start on something smaller and work up to that. :)
I love all of your DIY projects they all turn out great!

Anna said...

Mia is such a cutie, we miss you guys so much! I feel like we haven't talked forever :( I love the swimming suit/nap picture, classic! I think I need to plan a trip to St. George soon so we can play and catch up, oh and see some sun :)