Wednesday, May 18, 2011

fun at grandma's..

We went down to California to go to my cousins wedding and shawn's sis. baby blessing :) and of course i have NO pictures of these but i do have pictures of the rest of the trip :) on Monday after our fun weekend of being with both our families i sent my cute little husband on his way so that i could spend another week in cali with my mom and my niece and nephew :)..... why not right?! My mom was watching my neice and nephew while my brother and sister in law went to italy :) the kids had so much fun playing with each other and all of grandma's fun toys!!

































Aiden's baseball game :)....


































went to the movies to see Rio....

















of course we ate at Ruby's Diner :) mmmm..... and my kids LOVE cherries!!!
































we went on walks in the mornings and fed the ducks and went to the park...

































































and my FAVORITE was going to the beach 2 times :)... maddie loved playing by the water and Mia just wanted to sit by me up on the sand :)

we also had fun playing legos.... swimming.... chuck-e-cheese....bedtime stories...and just being at grandma's house :)

6 comments:

Liz Smith said...

seeing your pictures of ruby's and the beach really makes me miss home. i really need to get on the ball and plan a trip!

Anna said...

What a fun trip! So fun to see all the pictures, I love Mia eating the cherry, so cute. Sounds like you did so much stuff, yay! Wish we were at the beach the same time, we should coordinate that one of these days :) Miss you! Loved your Mother's Day pictures too, so precious.

Jeff, Jess and Cason said...

Hope you don't mind me looking at your blog :).Your girls are adorable. Miss seeing you in YW.

Amanda said...

Look at those cute little dolls you have!! :) I am glad you guys had so much fun in California, but how couldn't you...grandma and the beach?!?! Can't get better than that!!

Keena said...

looks like you guys had fun

Leslee said...

Would it be too much to ask to get some new pictures ... I have completely O.D.'d on "fun at grandma's".. xoxoxo Mom