Thursday, December 23, 2010

That's my daughter!!

it has been raining all week here in st. george... and today Maddie was playing quietly in her room and i walked in to check up on her because as we all know quiet does not always mean good things :) .. but i was amazed to find a sunbathing beauty!! haha... she had on her bikini, sunglasses, and was laying on her "towel" (aka blanket).... this is one of those moments when i am so proud :) and glad to know that someone appreciates the summer sun like me :) That's my daughter!!

6 comments:

Leslee said...

So did she get a tan? She is certainly your daughter... you sun lover, you! I can't believe how creative she is... she was making lemonade out of lemons... a rainy day but that didn't stop her from trying to soak up some rays... thanks for a big laugh! Love it... xoxo Mom

Anna said...

I LOVE IT! Oh my goodness that is the cutest thing ever...oh how we miss the sun! I can't even remember the last time I saw it :( We keep saying we need to head south for some sun, so hopefully it comes back soon!

Josh and Megan said...

I have not commented on your blog for so long! I LOVE your family pics! They really perfect for your personalilities! Your girls are darling and do the funniest things! I wish we could play more!
p.s. I'm mad at you...I have a pass to the Gateway Musuem & would have loved to have meet you there! Looks like I'm 2nd on the friends to see in SLC list...I get it!

Brad and Kaci said...

That is hiliarious!!!!! She is exactly like you! Wishing for the sun! Oh love you guys!

Andrea said...

Oh... I have just had so much fun catching up with your blog. What CUTE girls!!
I love your family photos. Diet coke pic... how appropriate. Maddy in her bikini laying out. How funny is that?
And walking to church in the rain. Shawn is such a good daddy.
I wish we saw each other more!

The Rollo Crew said...

Seriously the cutest thing ever! Oh the days of sunbathing at Sand Hallow. Miss those days!!
XOXO Melanie