Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentines Day!

We had a fun valentines day this year... we went to church, came home to have a special valentines dinner with my mom and shawn's sister krissy :) the girls loved opening their little valentines stockings and we all spent quite a bit of time in the backyard that day because the weather was BEAUTIFUL! i absolutely ADORE my family .... and i am so lucky to have a wonderful husband who loves me and two girls who bring me so much joy!!




and..... my little daddy's girl! this is one of my favorite pictures lately.... shawn said she was helping him "fix" the car for about a half hour just super content under the truck banging around with her tool :) funny girl!

1 comments:

The Burnetts said...

I think the torture pics are so funny because Maddie looks so darn happy! hilarious! Wish we could have been at the party - looks like it was sooo fun! Miss your cute family!