Sunday, August 30, 2009

Family Pix 2009

Our friend Nate Kinzie took our family pictures for us and here is the final result!! we absolutely love how they turned out ... he does such a great job :) i only posted a few of my many favorites.. here is a link to his website for any of you who would like to check out his work ... 98eastphoto.com


Maddie and Mia... i was pretty surprised we were able to get them both smiling.... miracles do happen!


My photogenic little baby doll!! we got her to sit up for like two seconds.... just enough to snap a shot :)


A sweet candid shot of my mads ... what a sassy gal!


Mia chillin' ...


i love my man! and i also thought the color on this one was fun and funky!


the warner girls just can't get enough of this handsome man :)

9 comments:

derek said...

SO STINKING CUTE. Your Blog is my favorite!

Leslee said...

You guys are so photogenic... what a perk!!! Loved all the pictures but you picked some of my favorites here... Fun stuff... xoxo Mom

Liz Smith said...

those are great! you guys are such a beautiful family!

Jess said...

Oh my gosh! How cute! I didn't know Nate did that... I'm a bad neighbor.

lynburbidge said...

Jess, I didn't know either. Laura, they are so cute! You have such a cute family.

Anna said...

What cute pictures! You are all so photogenic.

Matt and Stephanie said...

I love the family photos!!!

Josh and Megan said...

Are you kidding me?! AMAZING! You guys are beautiful! I LOVE them!

erin2kay said...

beautiful pictures! :)