Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Father of the Year!

We went for a bike ride the other day to maverick and we laughed all the way home because of this sight.... Shawn always ends up as the pack horse :) Maddie in the trailer, Mia in the Bjorn, Shawn on the Bike, and two dogs to top it off.... i really enjoyed the leisurely ride and shawn enjoyed his awesome work out!

We love to play in maddie's room every night... we read books, do puzzles, dance , and whatever else. i just thought this was super cute... i came in and shawn was reading a book with maddie in the rocker, and the best part is where he propped up Mia.... can you see? she's using Theo as a pillow :)

we went to zion for a picnic ... maddie loved the play equipment!

Mia still just lays there... but at least she's beautiful while doing it!



Weeeeeeeeeeee!

7 comments:

Anna said...

What fun pictures, I love the girls' matching pjs.

Liz Smith said...

that is an awesome sight!! way to go shawn! :)

Josh and Megan said...

I am laughing out loud! I love the pack horse picture! SO FUNNY! Your girls are beautiful! I want to see them again...Mia is growing up too fast!

derek said...

Shawn, your girls are SO cute. Really, so cute, plus you can tell you LOVE your girls. I AM so jealous, I love seeing their pictures, hopefully some day I'll get to see them in real life!

Leslee said...

You guys have so much fun... you're both always up for fun family bike rides, park visits and best of all, quiet times on Maddie's bedroom floor... as I've said many times before, Shawn is a KEEPER! What a fun life you both have made for Maddie and Mia already! Love you both... Lucky little girls to have such loving parents! xoxo Mom

The Alts Family said...

That is HILARIOUS how Mia is propped up. Your fam is too cute!

The Rollo Crew said...

Seriously such a funny post! I LOL in my office...I'm sure people think I'm crazy!
XOXO Melanie