Sunday, June 21, 2009

catch up ...

Grandma "mama" came to visit this past week and we have had a blast!  Maddie just adores her mama... they play, shop, nap, swim, sleep, clean, watch movies, and sing together :) and mia loves to be cuddled by her.... 

Maddie was sleeping ON the couch today and after we ate dinner this is how we found her.... She had fallen off! ouchie, but she didn't seem to mind... she slept right through it :)

Dress up in mommy's closet

My little flower girl :) sooo kissable!

Addie came over to play the other day and they had so much fun playing in maddie's kitchen :)  They are so funny when they get together, they get silly ideas and just love to laugh and play together :)


Mia tried rice cereal for the first time the other day!  I can't believe she is getting so big so quickly!  She seemed to like it okay, but i think she needs a little time to get used to it because she didn't down it like i thought she would :)  Maybe some pears would help it go down a little easier :)

9 comments:

Liz Smith said...

theyre getting so big! those are some awesome pictures. :)

Josh and Megan said...

I love when you update! How fun to have your mom up to play! I've said it before and I'll say it again...I am in LOVE with your girls! COuld they get anymore beautiful? Especially Maddie with that pink dress of yours on! ha ha

Anna said...

I love all the pictures, too funny that Maddie fell off the couch sleeping. I love the kitchen picture, what cute friends :)

Ty and Janene said...

oh I miss my Mom! Warner said he would fly you out to see me if you give him you know am I allowed to post those kind of comments on a blog I don't know but your married so get busy so you can come out here there is good shopping!

Ty and Janene said...

I guess a little extra loving and what ever extras you can give might help with the shopping spree haha

Leslee said...

well, I had a great time with you guys... Maddie and Mia are just so darling and they are so funny... I loved watching their everyday schedules and especially those big smiles they both have when they are waking up... it doesn't get any better for a grandma! Thanks for all you do to make their lives magical! xoxo Grandma aka "mama"

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Your girls are absolutely DARLING! Shawn just walked into Dan's office. I hope you remember us from Cedar. I can't believe you have been in St. George this entire time! We thought you moved to CA! We have lived in S.G. for about a year now. We need to get together for a BBQ and catch up!

Brad and Kaci said...

I love all of the pictures! Your mom seems like such a fun mom. I can totally see you in her! So fun!

Unknown said...

Laura.. you guys are so cute. we really need to hang out. we miss you guys. quit traveling so much would you. the girls are so dang cute. I love them. tell your mom thank you so much for the burp pads..i love them. and the girls love their baby blankets too.