Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Photo Shoot :)

We recently had our friend take some pictures of the girls ... i was so excited to finally have some professional photos of them :)  here are just a few that i really loved :)   i also played with the color on a few of them.  

Here is  my favorite picture of Mia in her blessing dress:)  doesn't she just look gorgeous!  and i just can't resist those cheeks!  i love my little baby doll... i can't decide if i like it Black and White or color.... i think they are both fun... 


here is my Tiny Dancer :)  (p.s. i do make these fabulous tutu's for a bargain price of $15 and $20 with petals)  

Okay, and now for my sweet drama queen!  she wouldn't just give me a normal smile... not one!  so i will have to make do with some cute action shots... She LOVES bubbles!  I also played with the color down below... what do you think?







10 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my gosh. You're girls are so beautiful! I love the pictures. The color changes are cute too.

Bridget and Derrik said...

OH MY HECK Laura,they are seriously SO PRETTY! I'm not kidding, Mia really does look just like a baby doll out of a magazine... I love her:) Hope you guys are doing well:)

Anonymous said...

great pictures and darling little girls. hope you guys are doing well. i haven't seen you for a while!

Rhonda Riley said...

I'm partial to black and white ~ the pics are absolutely adorable!!! Wait a minute...the color one is great too...guess what, they are both cute ~ duh...love you!

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

So So Cute!! You are such a great mom!

Ty and Janene said...

Very Cute I am glad you finally got them done now its scrapebook time!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

AHHH!!! Im dying! Those are ADORABLE! That Cute little Mia is such a baby doll! Those cheeks!!! I wish we were closer so we could hang out sometime :( Maybe one day.?.. : )

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Oh yeah...sorry, I LOVE the B&W one...its to timeless!

Josh and Megan said...

Are you kidding me?! I never commented on this post?! I LOVE THEM! EVERY ONE OF THEM! SO CUTE! I've looked at them a couple of times actually! You have 2 of the cutest girls ever...I want to see them!

Jessica said...

Just GORGEOUS! I love the black and white one!