Monday, January 12, 2009

Fat belly Fun... or not!


So my pregnancy all in all has gone really well.  I have yet to be sick and have been feeling really good to keep up with the holidays and other fun stuff..... but i have finally hit the "no fun" wall real hard!  Those of you who have had hard pregnancies would laugh, i'm sure, but i have no energy anymore... i cry at least once a day (for no reason might i add)... my belly is HUGE... My back hurts, and i can't get comfortable at night.  So reading my own words i realize this is nothing new, but it still sucks!  so any way on a happier note the things that make my world go round these days would include.... when my sweet sister-in-law comes to babysit so shawn and i can go to the temple or the movies :) , Jimmy Johns salt and vinegar chips, watching the bachelor and the biggest loser while eating peanut butter cookies or some other yummy treat :) , and hot tubby's !  also enjoy the pic because i think it is the first belly shot.. and probably the last considering i avoid the camera at all costs these days :)  

12 comments:

Jess said...

I'm so proud of you for putting a picture of you and your cute baby bump on your blog! I don't allow pictures of me taken at all during my last trimester or even a little after I have my kids. I think you've hit the "I'm done!" wall hard cause, you've just put so much energy into the holidays. It's a lot of work! Thanks for coming over tonight, your cookies were awesome!

Jessett said...

Hi Laura, it is me Jessett Alleman....You look great. Sorry you are not feeling to hot.

Congrat on baby girl number two. Girls are the best. Your little Maddie is a doll.

You make me kinda want to get pregnant again. :):):)

Liz Smith said...

youre such a cute little pregnant lady! hang in there! :)

Jill said...

You are so cute pregnant, and even though you feel huge you really aren't!! Plus with all your exercising you will be right back in your skinny jeans after the baby is born.

Leslee said...

You take the term "barefoot and pregnant" to a whole new level... it's so nice of you to "loan" your body to Mia for a few months... she will pay you back a million times over with her sweet kisses and love she will give you over the years... so just another few weeks and then... the stairstepper and butterfly kisses from a new little daughter... how lucky can you possibly be? I love you... this too will pass!!!!! xoxo Mom (and by the way, you look absolutely beautiful!!!)

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Wow its coming so FAST! I might come down soon, if I do, Ill call you!! You look so cute...good luck! and Im with you-no sickness, but boy, in the end, its so NO FUN!

Anonymous said...

you look great. good luck with the next few weeks. i know how those february pregnancies can be and january i so tough. i am excited for you and hope the next month goes fast!

Josh and Megan said...

Are you kidding me? You look awesome! I couldn't believe how you were still holding Maddie and chasing her around...you're doing great...hang in there. It was so fun spending time with you...wish we could do it more! Love you!

Anna said...

I love your new blog design. And I still can't believe you are going to have another baby in a month! You look great even though you don't feel it :)

Candie said...

How fun Laura! I am so glad you found my blog. I'm totally going to stalk you on here now:). At first I was like Warner...Warner?...Who is Warner?? You look so cute pregnant! Is this your 2nd baby? Your little girl is super cute. Take care! Only one more month it looks like!

Bridget and Derrik said...

You Are SOOO Cute Laura.... I miss you! I can't believe your already almost done and going to have another cute kid:) I can;t wait to see if she has hair like Maddie's:) Hope you get feeling a little bit better and can tough out the next month. Hope all is well with you two:) Love Ya!!!

Brandon and Erin said...

so cute...pregnant women always look beautiful. you should take more pics so you can look back on them! Your family is so cute. I am sure this one will be just as adorable. Oh...and yes, the bachelor is a great show! Who is your favorite girl???