Tuesday, April 12, 2011

lost & found

so i lost my camera about a week ago and i could not find it anywhere!!! anyway yesterday i woke up and i had a dream that i found my camera in my beach bag. i thought what the heck i will check it out.... yep! there it was! i thought it was so weird :) anyway so now i plan to take lots more pictures...




went to 25 main for dinner one night and the girls LOVED their cupcakes !!YUM!

\


Sleepy Babies :) we don't really sleep that good when they are in our bed but how can you say no when you wake up to this ?!!! it won't last forever ...right?


{ hope that holds you off for a few days Mom }

3 comments:

Leslee said...

Okay, thanks... that will hold me over... but I only got one picture (the one of Maddie...) didn't get the pic of the girls sleeping in your bed... boo... anyway, sooo glad you found your camera... funny how you remembered ... a dream? That's fun. So make up for lost time and take a bunch of shots of these little girls... I want close-up shots of their faces... xoxoxo Mom

Brad and Kaci said...

Still as cute as ever! Miss you!

Anna said...

Cute pics! Love the sleeping one, how precious :) Can't wait to hang out this week!