Monday, February 21, 2011

Hello Kitty Birthday !!


This year Maddie and Mia wanted a Hello Kitty Birthday party!!! i was thrilled to do it since there is Tons of fun things out there that are hello kitty :) i had so much fun making the cake this year... i tried fondant for the top and then made the hello kitty cake bites for each cupcake ... i thought they turned out pretty cute :)the party was fun and girly ... we did face painting ate lunch, did a prize walk, pinned the bow on hello kitty, and cracked open a pinata!! the girls loved all their new toys and i love my yearly picture of them with their dad :) i can't believe my babies are 2 and 4!!!!


















5 comments:

Leslee said...

These two little birthday girls were so darling at their party... they loved everything and they had such a good time with their little girlfriends. I can still taste those cake pops... yummy...

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

What a fabulous birthday party!! Happy birthday too! You are such a talented person. I love seeing all your creativity in action.

Anna said...

Oh my goodness! It all looks so cute and fun, your girls are so lucky :) I love the Hello Kitty cake and cake pop heads, so cute!!! We are still so sad we had to miss it, but I am glad to see the pictures. Maddie and Mia look so cute in their outfits! I'm glad we could visit shortly after to still see some of the decorations :)

Kurtis and Iva said...

Once again, amazing cake! and now I know what cake pops are! pretty stoked for our activity next month!

Amanda said...

Thanks for inviting my girls to the party, they had such a blast!! Sorry Kam was such a pain...