Thursday, April 15, 2010

HOLLA!!!

I was soooooo excited about my latest shopping experience!! i got a call from my friend who said she had gone to albertsons and with just the coupons in the store she got boxes of cereal for about 17 cents a box!!!! i literally jumped in the truck and went straight to albertsons!!! this is what i filled my cart with!! and just take a guess at how much it all cost?!!!......................wait for it........................

wait for it....................


wait for it....................the suspense must be killing you :).........


10 DOLLA HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so we may be eating the same cereal for a while but for 25 cents a box WHO CARES !!! i was soooooo excited :)

7 comments:

Liz Smith said...

shut up! that's awesome!!!! i love amazing deals. :)

Josh and Megan said...

ooooo...I've always wanted to do a post like this! Did you guys have cereal tonight for dinner? I could afford to be a stay at home mom if I knew how to shop like that all the time!
Will you be my neighbor?

Anna said...

I AM SO AMAZED!!! That is one screaming deal, I'm slightly jealous. You go girl :)

Bridget and Derrik said...

SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!K how long is this going for??? When and Where, we are ALL about Deals so let me know Asap ;) Miss you.....

Leslee said...

I can truthfully say I am amazed... what a thrifty little shopper you are ... and I love Maddie's enthusiasm in the picture... she's going to learn a lot from her money managing mama! Dad was impressed too... keep the pictures coming... love them... xoxo Mom

Malea said...

haha! LOVE IT! I'm jealous that you have an Albertsons still. Everything by me is a Fresh Market. Albertsons always has the best deals!!

Leslee said...

I need more pictures... I keep looking at these pictures wishing there were new ones... come on, get with it... take some pictures of sleeping babies on the bathroom floor or maddie making a humunguous mess somewhere... I'm waiting... xoxo Mom