Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My little Maddie Hatter

Happy St. Patricks Day!  ... We were at Old navy the other day...( Maddie LOVES to go there to see the dog on a bench in the kids section, she will sit by it and hug him and tell him he's a good boy :)... anyway we saw this hat that is made for your dog and i had maddie try it on for fun... and she was such a ham!  she pulled out all the funny faces and thought she was so funny!!  She always gets a giggle out of her mommy :)  


Happy Easter!  Well next was Target (my all time favorite store to kill time in), and we saw the easter hats so i thought why not test out another ?  She loved trying on the hats as you can see.. she is pretty good to pose on demand too!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Laura.. such a cute little one. I love that Maddie is always happy and I love that she always yells Marla whenever she sees my girls.. They totally adore her. Sorry I have not called or come by while Shawn has been gone.. I am a horrible friend.. I need to have you over for dinner.. let me know what night is good for you.

Jess said...

Maddie is so cute! She's a funny, funny girl.

Liz Smith said...

ADORABLE!!!! :D

The Drawes said...

Laura... She is the cutest most beautiful little girl i have ever seen!!!! I LOVE HER! Let's meet up soon!!

Ty and Janene said...

Beautiful family Laura you and Shawn produce good looks keep popping them out haha!

Josh and Megan said...

Love the pics Maddie! "Maddie Hatter"...good one! I mostly love that you are out and about at stores with the kiddos! Ya, I can't even leave the house and I only have one. You are awesome!

Leslee said...

What fun hat shots... I am missing those little girls so much so when I check the blog I'm so glad you're posting these fun shots... You are so lucky to be able to be with them every day and hug them whenever you want... give them an extra one for me... right now! xoxo Mom aka Maddie's "mama"

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Glad your out and about! Target...for sure the best store EVER! Cant wait to see more pics of that little baby too!

Is Maddie really big enough to be talking!?!?! I need to come see you! xoxox