Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby update ...

 So i went to my LAST dr.'s appt. today and he said that i am dialated to a 3 and 80% effaced :)  i have no idea what any of this means but i know the numbers are heading in the right direction so that must be good right?!   Anyway he told me a couple of weeks ago that he would take the baby a week early because i have been measuring a little big... so we planned a date and February 16th they will induce.... that is if i don't go before.  For all of you that don't know when Maddie was born.... it was on the 17th of February.   so i guess february will just be a busy month for the warner's :)  

9 comments:

Jess said...

February is such a busy month for you guys! I'm so excited for you, I can't wait to see the new baby. I would love to bring you guys dinner one night, let me know when is convenient of you. Thanks!!!

harmony marie said...

Hope all goes well! My sister in law just had her third boy, 2 days after their 2 year olds birthday? Crazy

Jill said...

I can't wait to hear!!! Poor Shawn, does he feel left out that he is the only whose birthday isn't in Feb., or is it? What a fun month for you. Good luck with this last little bit being pregnant.

Liz Smith said...

yay, how exciting!!!! we will be thinking of you guys and hope everything goes beautifully. i cant wait to see pictures, she's going to be so gorgeous just like maddie. :)

lynburbidge said...

Yay! We love progress!! I keep checking out my window... Let me know if you need anything!

Brad and Kaci said...

Plus your birthday too! February is busy that for sure! I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see her!

The Good Life said...

Yay! Good luck with your labor. You will do great! Post pictures as soon as you are up to it!

The Drawes said...

YEAY!!!! I had no idea it was so close!!!! I cant wait to see your new baby girl!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Andrea said...

Ooooo... Exciting! Is she here yet? I guess so. Its after the 16th! Congrats!