Wednesday, May 14, 2008

weekend in Salt Lake

 

On sunday we went to temple square with family...  we had a good time walking around the visitors center and the grounds... it's been a while since we have been back to where we were married!   It was so much fun... Grandma dianne took maddie around with her so me and shawn were able to hold hands and focus on each other for a bit... we played around and flirted :) i love him so much!

Shawn , Maddie, and grandma warner (maddie's great grandma).


we stopped in beaver because for some reason i don't know i love to take pictures on this silly chair.  i think its because it makes me look skinny  :)


4 comments:

The Burnetts said...

wish we could have been there! Super cute dress, by the way! Poor Milde! I don't know how she keeps hanging in there! Maddie is the cutest! Love you guys!

Anna said...

That's a fun picture, I totally spotted the diet coke on the ground.

Leslee said...

what a couple of cutie petuties!!! xoxoxo Mom

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I miss you...why didnt you call me! Im sad...:(